Frequent behaviour of drug abusers:
– increased aggression and irritability;
– changes in their attitude and personality;
– sadness, lethargy, depression;
– great changes in their habits and priorities;
– engagement in criminal acts…
Depending on the substance abused, some symptoms and warning signs are more evident:
-Alcohol changes the mood and behaviour, making it harder to think clearly; alcohol also impairs coordination
-A common sign of alcohol abuse is the aggressive and violent behaviour.
-Pay also attention to strained relations, problems at works and sleep disorder. Pay also attention to physical harm or illness.
In all dependencies usually we can observe: